Naughty Role Plays with Phone Sex Tranny Dru

What does this sexy phone sex tranny do for some fun on a warm day?
Put on my short shorts and hit the patio of course. Oh I should tell you its cause I have some very hot workmen across the green space. I am all for letting them enjoy my transsexual curves. Bending over to adjust my lounge chair so that I can get the sun to hit my body just right. Yes I realized I should of been in my bikini but lets not give them all the goods. Have to tease them. 
Let them wonder whats hidden under my denim cut off shorts. Yup the tuck is that good. Watch as I rub sunscreen over my lightly tanned skin. Oh yes and I do squirt that bottle so the sunscreen explodes over my body. 
Wouldnt you like to be the work man across the lawn? How about we do a naughty phone sex tranny role play where you discover whats hidden under my cut off shorts. 
Give me a call at 1-877-903-8726 ask for Dru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bisexual Phone Sex Fantasy

Hot 69 Cock Sucking Phone Sex Fantasy with Dru