Naughty Phone Sex Tranny

One of the best things about being a phone sex tranny well a shemale in general is when a guy has no clue is is making out with a chick with a dick. Sure you gonna go how can a guy not know you have something down between your legs but honestly, some guys are just dense. 


Sure they blow it off as they are being respectful and not wanting to touch between your legs and keep their hands above my waist. Or else they have a massive breast fetish cause they are all handsy with my tits. 
That by the time they are pulling off my panties they are shocked as shit to be face to face with 7.5  inches of pure man meat. If you wanna know what I think they knew all along and played stupid. Cause I mean I can tuck with the best of them but once my cock starts growing you cant hide all that thickness. 
How about you tell me if you would act surprise that I was a phone sex tranny or would you definitely not know that I had an extra surprise between my legs. Course that does lead to the question…. When you found that cock would you keep messing around with me? 
You can start by giving me a call at 1-877-903-8726 just ask for Dru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bisexual Phone Sex Fantasy

Hot 69 Cock Sucking Phone Sex Fantasy with Dru

Naughty Role Plays with Phone Sex Tranny Dru