Bisexual Phone Sex Fantasy

Seems the Christmas tunes that have been playing over the speakers at the stores over the last bit have gotten to this sexy shemale phone sex operator. Yes I know your wondering what could Holiday music and transsexuals have in common?



Well simply it puts me in a giving mood. No not the traditional sense for lets face it I am a kinky minded lady boy with a few naughty things on my mind and one of those is giving some wanna be bisexual boy a hot sticky cum facial. 
Oh now you see where I am going with this!
Yes I think its time for a closeted bisexual to drop to his knees and suck my cock to the point of orgasmic delights. Now dont worry I know your just a wanna be cock sucker. The thought of swallowing down a thick load of semen is rather scary at this point in your bisexual life so that is why I figured a little cum load to your face would be the perfect ending to your bisexual phone sex fantasies that has you sucking a tranny’s dick. 
Not too over the top and if one needs to I can provide a little bit of force to things cause lets face it a bit of roughness where sex is concern is rather hot. Or is that just me that gets turned on by such things?
You can reach me by calling 1-877-903-8726 just tell the sexy dispatcher you want Dru to give you a cum facial. 
Must be 18+ to call. 
Major credit cards accepted. 
$2.00/minute with a 10 minute minimum. 
There is a small connection fee. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot 69 Cock Sucking Phone Sex Fantasy with Dru

Naughty Role Plays with Phone Sex Tranny Dru