Hot 69 Cock Sucking Phone Sex Fantasy with Dru

Got to say today has me all turned right upside down. Not sure if its the weather or the fact my mind is stuck on a hot 69 fantasy. Now since I dont have a cock right handy to suck on. Trust me I have tried sucking my own I am not that flexible! So I am hoping to find a like minded soul looking for some cock sucking phone sex enjoyment.




Please say your in the mood to enjoy having a sexy shemale crawl over top of you to suck on that throbbing cock. That you long to feel breasts rubbing along your belly but best of all its my hard cock brushing along your lips.
You know its the perfect 69 fantasy!
We both get what we want.
Our mouths being filled with thick cock.
Got to say just the idea of it has got me just reaching down and rubbing the front of my pink panties. Love to slip them off and have your mouth take my hands place during our kinky cock sucking phone sex fantasy.
You can just give me a call by dialing 1-877-903-8726 tell the dispatcher you wanna hot 69 call with myself, Dru!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bisexual Phone Sex Fantasy

Naughty Role Plays with Phone Sex Tranny Dru