Trashy Phone Sex Shemale

What do you think of tan lines? 
Hot? 
Trashy? 
Indifferent?


I gotta say I fucking love tan lines. Especially my bikini bottoms how the side string is acting like one big arrow down to my joy stick. Just hot. Then there is my cock raging up thick and hard point towards my tits. Super sexy and yes even trashy. 
I dont mind being trashy for thats why your calling for some hot taboo phone sex right? You want a trashy minded tranny girl to make all your wild and raunchy sex dreams come true. Well you found her! 
My name is Dur and I am one trashy phone sex shemale ready to get nasty with you. 1-877-903-8726 
2.00/minute with a 10 minute minimum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bisexual Phone Sex Fantasy

Hot 69 Cock Sucking Phone Sex Fantasy with Dru

Naughty Role Plays with Phone Sex Tranny Dru